During the seminar, please make sure you are wearing a nafuda/zekken and proper clothing in the dojo, and zori outside the dojo!
You can find a public Transport planner here
It allows you to plan any trip with all Dutch public transport companies, train, bus, subway etc.
While there are currently no COVID measures set by the Dutch government, during the seminar you must abide with the rules below:
• If you tested positive shortly before or have any symptoms, do not attend the seminar.
• If you have been in contact with someone who tested positive the last two weeks before the seminar, do not attend the seminar.
• If you test positive during or within a week after the seminar, please notify the seminar organisation at once. This way, we can take our responsibility to inform the participants. Naturally, we will treat your notification with utmost confidentiality.
• If you do not feel safe or comfortable, please notify the seminar organisation so we can help you.
• While face masks are not mandatory during the seminar, you are welcome to wear them. Bring your own face mask.
• While keeping 1,5m distance is not mandatory during the seminar, please respect (personal) distance.
• Wear footwear outside the dojo.
• You are welcome to take additional measures yourself.